Monday, July 7, 2008

When Half is Twice as Much

I've recently added a new committment to my life's mission statement: I will live in such a manner that my convienence will not be to another's detriment. One thing I kow for sure is that there is NO LACK in the Universe.
When God took a rest on the 7th day and declared He was finished...that was it...done...finito...no more.
From Infinite source comes our infinite resourcest--- the only thing standing in our way is our belief that that there is not enough ---thereby creating the very circumstances that first existed in our minds (more on this in another post). So when I came across this article http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/07/02/hunger.house/index.html
it was further confirmation that I'm on the right track.
People God is more than enough...we just have to ACT like we Know It!

No comments: