Thursday, January 1, 2009

LESS IS MORE

I've been thinking of various ways of "Envisioning" my new year.
Though this is not an entirely new idea -- it is a way of making something old new again.
I am picking a "theme" for my year.
A theme that encapsulates the entirety of what I plan to accomplish in 2009.
Something that speaks to most of my individual goals -- big and small.


For me:

Less is More:

Less talking -- More writing

Less shopping at Ghetto malls - More buying quality

Less dreaming -- More doing
Less maximizing -- More satisficing (something i saw in Real Simple -- has to do with making a decision more quickly -- not having to maximize all your ideals -- just decide once your basic criteria has been met)Less Fear -- More Faith
Ok -- you get the point...So what theme resonates with you?
What phrase -- words speak the whole of what you would like to see when u look back at 2009?

No comments: